Download video: Top 10 Isle of Skye - What to See on The Isle of Skye, Scotland
Channel: Wolters World
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Visit the Isle of Skye. Portree, Kilt Rock, Dunvegan Castle and so much more. The Isle of Skye is one of my favorite parts of Scotland and all of Great Britain. Here we cover the top tourists destinations on the Isle of Skye for travelers. Feel like travelling to the Isle of Skye? This will give you what to see, what to do and some other tips about visiting the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
filmed on the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
Copyright Mark Wolters 2010 and 2013
Some Tips, Advice & Information on Visiting the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
1. Book Your Accommodation & Dinner Reservations Early - The Island gets booked up quickly in the high season so you may need to stay off island in Plockton.
2. Rent a Car - To see all that the Isle of Skye has to offer you must have your own car.
3. Visit the Slate Peninsula
4. Visit Dunvegan Castle.
5. Visit Portree the Capital of the Isle of Skye and Home to the ATM (Cashpoint).
6. Check Out the Waterfalls along the coasts.
7. Visit Kilt Rock - A sheer cliff that looks just like a kilt.
8. The Old Man of Storr - a very phallic looking stone rock.
9. Local Producers: Lots of Wool Weavers and Distilleries.
10. Hiking in the Cullen Hills.
11. Eileen Dolan Castle - From numerous movies and just outside the Isle of Skye.
Filmed on the Isle of Skye