Download video: The Big Girl Tag! ~aka My Body Positive PSA!~
Channel: EmmCee Artistry
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
1.What do you classify yourself as: (example) Curvy; Fat; Thick; Plussize; Heavy; Ample? PHAT (Pretty Hot and Tempting)
2. What is your Body shape: (example) Hourglass; Spoon; Rectangle; Triangle; Pear; Apple:
*The apple shaped woman carries most her body fat in the abdominal region. She will generally have narrow hips, larger breasts, and a relatively large waist.*
Pear: The pear-shaped woman carries most of her body fat around the hips, thighs, and buttocks. She will generally have a smaller upper body (smaller breasts) and a heavier lower body.
*Spoon: Where the hips are slightly larger than the bust.
*Triangle: The bust is larger than the hips and the waist.
*Rectangle: Where the bust and hips are basically the same circumference (boxy).
3. Are you comfortable /happy at your current size? What is your (positive) as a plus size person?
4. Would you like to lose weight and if so how much? What is your Negative as a plus size person?
5. What is a Fat thing that you do and think is funny? Example (breathe heavy or sweat profusely)
6. What is your Plussize pet peeve?
7. GIVE US A PLUSSIZE TIP (example) deodorant in creases; angling for the camera a certain way to appear slimmer)
Gloria's video! ---------- http://www.getlinkyoutube.com/watch?v=B2vwwoN6NEY&list=HL1398567277
Tess Munster's channel! ---------- http://www.getlinkyoutube.com/user/MadameMunster
Tess's (Tess'? IDK I HATE GRAMMAR) blog! --http://theplussizelife.blogspot.com/
For business inquiries ------ email@example.com
All products were purchased by me, and all opinions are the honest truth. I pinkie promise.