Download video: How To Smoke A Turkey - Thanksgiving
Channel: Cooking With Jack Show
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Here are the steps:
1. remove insides and completely rinse the turkey in cold water
2. pat dry completely inside and out.
3. add kosher salt under the skin of the breast (1 tablespoon) under the thighs (3/4 tablespoon and inside cavity (2 tablespoon)
4. cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
5. rinse all salt away. dry again and season with pepper or spices of your liking. Don't use any more salt.
6. cook at 325 degrees fahrenheit until breast meat is 165 degrees fahrenheit.
7. let sit on counter to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes
8. carve and serve.
Be sure to watch
BURGER WARS: http://goo.gl/SPsG4
TACO WARS: http://goo.gl/R1K0Q
PIZZA WARS: http://goo.gl/yPS1A
Jack's sauces at: http://TheBestSauces.com
Jack's cooking community: http://goo.gl/QTJo8
Facebook Page: http://Facebook.com/CookingWithJack
Cooking With Jack - http://youtube.com/jakatak69
Jack on the Go - http://youtube.com/jackonthego
Jack Scalfani has been involved in Entertainment industry his whole life. Dj'ing nightclubs, Radio Disc Jockey, Artist Management and now Youtube Producer/Talent and his own line of sauces across America.
Jack's motto is "Do God's work and He will do your work!