Cucumber Wave Garnish Tutorial
Channel: How To Make Sushi
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Get the same garnish knife here: http://amzn.to/1Lluupp
In this video tutorial Chef.Devaux shows how to make a beautiful but simple decorative garnish using only a simple cucumber.
- garnish soups by simply placing this carved cucumber wave in a bowl of soup, preferably a soup with a highly contrasting colour like tomato or carrot soup.
- add this to any sushi recipe as an edible garnish that will stand out from the rest
Awesome Deals On Everything Cooking: https://www.chippmunk.com/best-coupon-savings/529c9ab7603b25c87500000b#cp=makesushi
All Recipe Videos: http://www.getlinkyoutube.com/user/MakeSushi1/videos
This YouTube Food channel is all about making sushi recipes and trying to teach great food recipes.
What to support this channel? you can do the following:
1) Share this video on Facebook, Google + or Twitter
2) Show your support on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/user?u=43408
3) Like and favorite our videos
4) Embed this video on a blog
*Thank you for your support*
*SOCIAL MEDIA :*
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MakeSushi1
Twitter : https://twitter.com/makesushiorg
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MakesushiOrg/posts
Filmed on a Canon 5Dm3 , and edited on Adobe Premier.
Canon 5DM3: http://go.magik.ly/r/makesushi/9518/
Adobe Premier: http://go.magik.ly/r/makesushi/945e/
Music Royalty Free Music:
Music from audionetwork.com (paid for license)
Artist: "Gareth Johnson"
Song: "Hope Eternal"
Produced by http://makesushi.org Chef: Davy Devaux
link to this video for sharing: http://youtu.be/AQR6stT05YU
I use affiliate links to share products I like, find useful, and feel that readers will find helpful. These links can help me generate income to support the costs associated with video tutorial making.