RaceChip Chiptuning Installation Video Mercedes-Benz C250 CDI Coupe EN
Channel: RaceChip Chiptuning GmbH & Co. KG
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Open the bonnet, close all doors and wait approx. 5 minutes before you start the assembly so that there is no residual current flowing on the common-rail-sensor.
1. Approach the car with appropriate tools. Please open the bonnet and remove the motor cover (if any).
2. Now you can see the motor block. Look for the Common-Rail-Pipe. There's a 3-pin plug characterized by an oversized nut directly on this pipe. This plug has to be a 3-pin by all means.
3. Please disconnect the 3-pin plug. Insert the plug of the cable harness into the sensor.
4. Please connect the disconnected plug of your vehicle with the counterpart of supplied cable harness. Please make sure that a clear „click" sound can be heard when you plug the connections.
5. The cable harness is now installed. Please connect the RaceChip Ultimate with the cable harness. The plug will only fit one way. Finally, press the colored locking-plug into the plug.
6. Assemble the cable harness with the cable ties. An assembly to already existing harnesses will be advantageous.
Follow us on