Remove Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Android device - Bypass FRP
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
How to active the Factory Reset Protection (Google Account Protection):
1) First of all, turn on the device and connect your phone to the wi-fi.
2) Afterwards from Main Menu find and select Settings.
3) In the next step choose Accounts.
3) Then tap Add Account and select Google account.
4) Continue the operations of completing the necessary fields.
5) After inputting correct information and accepting all terms Factory Reset Protection should be activated.
6) In order to introduce additional set the Pattern as your screen lock protection.
How to remove Factory Reset Protection when you forgot the Pattern lock and your Google account.
1) At the very begining perform the hard reset operation by using the Recovery Mode.
You can find the detatiled description right here: http://www.hardreset.info/devices/sam...
2) As soon as the factory reset is completed and Welcome Panel appears on the screen choose desired language.
3) Then go Wi-Fi menu and connect your phone to one of the avaible network.
4) Afterwards go a few steps and accept the necessary terms.
5) When you are the point when you have to verify your account use the the OTG Cable in order to connect your phone to some memory stick.
6) In the used memory stick you should have necessary bypass application. You can dowload this app here:
7) As soon as your phone open the content of your USB memory stick choose the Bypass app.
8) From the Install blocked windows tap Settings.
9) In the next step check Unknown sources and tap OK.
10) Then from the Developer Settings select Install and tap Accept.
11) Excellent! Now you can open this Bypass app and use the Android Settings.
12) Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
13) Afterwards choose Reset device to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
14) Great job! You just remove the Factory Reset Protcetion and you can bypass Veryfying Google Acccount.
Here you can download the apps which was used in this method:
Read more about hard reset operation: http://www.hardreset.info/devices/sam...