Download video: FASTEST WAY TO RELAX/texlax your own hair with a lot of new growth!
Channel: Viv HairTherapy
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
I relaxed at 23 weeks post relaxer. I do not recommend anyone relaxing sooner than 10 weeks between relaxers...
The rinse I used was Avatar in "Wine Red"
- petroleum based oil (Organic Root Simulator Coconut oil)
- relaxer (Optimum Relaxer in Normal)
- Neutralizing shampoo (Organic Root Simulator Creamy Aloe Shampoo)
- Protein deep conditioner (Pantene Truly Natural Deep conditioner + Jherri Redding Natural Protein conditioner)
- Moisture rinse-out conditioner (Pantene ProV Moisture Fusion conditioner)
- Leave-in (Ettenio 24/7 + Creme of Nature KISII)
- Sealant (Ettenio Seal & Shine [argon oil based])
- Heat protectant for blow drying (L'Oreal Heat Protect 12 hour sleek)
- rat tail comb
- sectioning clips
- latex gloves
- Steam cap
My relaxed hair regimen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ44a8ZBvaM
How I cut/trim my ends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkmplVPlX54
My last video, "Easy FLUFFY Curls": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-t6dVKfR68
HEALTHY way I lighten and colour/dye my hair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V5bg2D3FeU
Like my Facebook page: Hair Therapy for Jamaica
Follow me on Instagram: ViviGrant
For business inquires, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org