Download video: Corgi Engine - Unity 2D Platformer engine
Channel: More Mountains
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Check it out on the asset store ! https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/26617
You can play a demo on http://www.reuno.net/corgi-engine-the-best-unity-2d-platformer-kit
The engine includes :
- a tight character controller for your player, complete with collision detection, slope handling, movement, jumps, double jumps, ladders, jetpack, machine gun, dash (horizontal and vertical), running, crawling, looking up, and more, easy to control and tweak via the inspector.
- basic enemy AIs and behaviors (hurt the player, shoot projectiles...) - camera and parallax management
- level management (easily go from one scene to the other)
- moving platforms, jumpers, cannons, destructible crates, trees, ladders, and more
- dozens of visual assets (platforms, trees, particle effects, animations, enemies...) ready to use
Full list of features : http://www.reuno.net/corgi-engine-the-best-unity-2d-platformer-kit
Music by Uniform Motion, not included.
This video shows an old version of the engine, check out the new one on http://www.getlinkyoutube.com/watch?v=atfIElFKaKk