Double Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Channel: Home Cooking Adventure
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Makes about 9 servings
3/4 cup (90 g) dark chocolate (55%-70%), for melting
3/4 cup (90 g) dark chocolate ((55%-70%)), chopped
3/4 cup (170 g) butter
1 tsp instant espresso powder
1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
1 cup sugar (200g)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour (95g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Butter the sides and bottom of a 8x8 inch (20 X 20 cm) baking pan. Line the pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl, over bain-marie, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Add cappuccino powder. Remove the pan from heat but keep the bowl over the water and stir in the sugar, then remove the bowl from the pan.
3. Incorporate the eggs one at a time into the mixture and whisk until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract then add the flour, salt, cocoa powder and stir well. Stir in the chopped chocolate.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it.
5. Let the brownies cool completely, then carefully lift the parchment out of the baking pan. Cut into squares and serve.
For the full recipe check my blog: