I was born to be an accountant because...
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Learn more about AAT and how to get started with your studies : https://www.aat.org.uk/qualifications/getting-started-with-aat
AAT (the Association of Accounting Technicians) is a non-profit professional membership body which awards skills-based accountancy and finance qualifications. Learn more about us: http://aat.org.uk
Animated by AAT member Stephen Heppell of Moving Vision Motion Graphics: http://www.movingvision.org.uk
(Stephen is open to hearing from finance professionals or educational bodies who would like their content presented clearly with engaging visuals and humour.)
***''I was born to be an accountant because...':***
1. "I have fingers made for counting."
2. "I'm too organised for anything else!"
3. "I don't trust anyone to look after my millions... when I eventually make them."
4. "I'm a genius!"
5. "I'm a geek... but a cool one!"
6. "I've always been magnetically drawn to numbers."
7. "I couldn't get a job as a lion tamer."
8. "That's how I roll."