Big Mill System | LOGOSOL
Channel: Logosol Global
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
* Cut as short logs as possible, and you will get better precision and the work will be easier. The aluminium guide rails can be fitted together and extended when required. They are available in the length of 0.5 m (1.6 ft), 1 m (3.3 ft) and 2.75 m (9 ft).
* When the guide rail is over 4 m (13 ft) long, a guide rail prop should be fitted at the middle of the log; when it is over 7 m (22 ft) long, two guide rail props should be used.
* If you want to upgrade your sawing, the TimberJig and guide rails of Big Mill System are compatible with the Logosol Sawmill and Woodworker's Mill.
* The packages are composed to give you what you need, but all components in the system can also be ordered separately.
* More information about all the possibilities, components and accessories of the system, are described in the manual.
* We can provide you with a chainsaw, guide bar, and chains that are suited for sawing logs, but you can just as well use standard equipment if you already have a chainsaw with two bar bolts.
* Sawing is great fun! The feeling when holding your first board is hard to beat.
Read more at: http://www.logosol.com/sawmills/big-mill-system/