Download video: Pav Bhaji | Mumbai Street Food Recipe | Fast Food Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Channel: Rajshri Food
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Wen we talk about fast food, Pav Bhaji is the first thing that pops up in our mind. This dish has its origins in Mumbai and is available on almost every street corner. Check out Ruchi Bharani's take on this quick meal that can be grabbed on the go.
2 onions finely chopped
3 small potatoes boiled and mashed
1 cup boiled vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, green peas)
1/2 capsicum finely chopped
4 tomatoes chopped
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
2 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon grated cheese
1-2 tablespoons of pav bhaji masala
- Heat some butter on a flat pan. Add chopped onions, garlic paste. Cook till the onions are brown.
- Add capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add pav bhaji masala, 1 tsp. kashmiri red chilli powder and salt. Cook the tomatoes well for 10-15 mins. Use a masher to mash the mixture.
- Add the boiled vegetables once the tomatoes are nicely cooked. Mash them well.
- Add a little water if you find the mixture thick. Mix it well again. Add coriander leaves to the mixture.
- Slit the breads, apply butter and warm them on the same pan.
- Put some butter on the top of pav bhaji.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
Share on Facebook - http://goo.gl/N2dQxD
Tweet about this - http://goo.gl/0lgP4E
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood