motichoor ladoo (motichur Laddu) recipe with tips & secrets revealed to make perfect laddu
Channel: Premalatha Aravindhan
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
difference between boondi ladoo and motichoor ladoo is that both the ladoos are made from gram flour or besan flour but for motichoor we use milk instead of water to make the thin batter and also it is fried in ghee. The boondi laddu the size of the boondi is large and in moti choor it is very tiny.
Tips and Secrets to make Perfect Laddu:
1. Sieve the besan flour before use and also get the course variety of besan flour.
2.Make the thin batter not so thick.
3. don't fry the laddo for long just take it out once they fried.If they fried for long it will become crispy and will not
suck the sugar syrup and also making ball is difficult.
4.sugar syrup consistency is very important it should form the single thread.
5. Always drop the fired boondi on hot syrup.
6. Squeeze out the sugar syrup and then grind it.If you using tiny hole ladle then no issues or else grind the soaked
boondi and then make ball shape,while grinding give just a pulse not too smooth.
7. to get the perfect round shape i just rolled it in ladle (kuzhambu karandi) and then gave a rotate in the middle
of the hand.
lets see step by step motichoor ladoo or motichur laddu recipe:
1.Sieve the besan flour and add it into a mixing bowl ,a pinch orange colour. Add the milk or water and mix well without lumps. The amount of water or milk depends on the the quality of the flour you are using so adjust according to it. The mix should not be too thick or too thin.
Lets make the boondi :
1.Heat oil or ghee in a kadai and the slowly drop the batter over the ladle. fry the round droplets and then take out in a plate. Repeat this for the remaining batter.
2.Make the sugar syrup, once it reaches the one string consistency then drop the fried boondi and let it soak for a while.
3.Now the boondi is ready. Transfer it to the mixie jar,you can do this by 2 batch also. just give a pulse is enough no need grind it into a smooth paste and then transfer it to a plate.
How to shape ladoo:
1.Now apply some oil or ghee on your palms and shape it into a lemon sized ball and arrange it. Once it become cool you can serve it.
For detail recipe chk www.premascook.com
Connect with us:
Read our Recipe Blog: www.premascook.com