Download video: Moong Dal Dosa | Easy To Make Dosa Recipe | Popular South Indian Breakfast Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Channel: Rajshri Food
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Moong dal dosa is a popular breakfast recipe of Andhra Pradesh. It can be made either with whole moong beans or split moong lentils.Check out chef Ruchi Bharani's take on this dosa variety.
1/2 cup green moong dal (soaked for 4 hours)
2 tbsp. rice flour
2 green chillies chopped
1 small onion chopped
- Soak moong dal for 4-5 hours
- Wash the soaked moong dal thoroughly. While washing, get rid of the green skin.
- For the dosa batter, grind green chillies, onions, coriander leaves and moong dal well into a coarse paste. Add water if required.
- Add rice flour, salt and 1/2 tsp. oil to the paste. Mix the batter well.
- Add water to make the batter of a spreading consistency.
- Heat a flat non-stick pan and get it off the flame.
- Pour the batter with a spoon and spread it into a circle.
- Get it back on the flame and cook it.
- Once the water dries out, brush some oil over the dosa.
- Remove the dosa from the pan carefully making sure that it is cooked from everywhere.
- Serve hot with fresh coconut chutney (Recipe - http://www.getlinkyoutube.com/watch?v=MyWSGjgftNs)
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook - http://goo.gl/WjlKR3
Tweet about this - http://goo.gl/rNh22I
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood