Corn Cheese Balls/ Quick Easy Party starter, Recipe in Hindi (कॉर्न चीज बॉल्स) by Tarla Dalal
Channel: Tarla Dalal
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Recipe link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Corn-Cheese-Balls-(-Starter-)-36452r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Corn Cheese Balls
Just the mention of corn and cheese makes this starter worth a try, because this duo is a great hit with people of all age groups. Allow the peppy, cheesy corn mixture to cool well, otherwise you will not be able to shape it. Once that step is through, then the Corn Cheese Balls are easy to prepare. You will love the crisp, golden coloured appearance of this starter, which comes out so perfectly thanks to the coating of bread crumbs. It is so visually appealing and scrumptious to bite into that this item will be wiped off in no time – tough competition for the other starters you serve!
2 tbsp butter
2 1/2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
1/2 cup warm milk
3/4 cup boiled and crushed sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1/3 cup grated processed cheese
salt to taste
bread crumbs for coating
oil for deep-frying
To Be Mixed Into A Batter
1 cup plain flour (maida)
3/4 cup water
1. Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the flour and cook for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the milk and allow to simmer till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan, while stirring continuously.
3. Remove from the flame and transfer to a plate.
4. Add the corn,cheese, coriander, green chillies and salt. Allow it to cool completely.
5. Once cooled, mix well and divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape each into a round ball.
6. Dip a few balls at a time in the flour-water mixture and roll them in the breadcrumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sdies.
7. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls a few at time on a medium flame till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.