BOOGEYMAN | Five Nights at Boogeyman? EXTREMELY CREEPY HORROR GAME! | NIGHT 1
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Boogeyman Nights 1-6 PLAYLIST!
• Use your flashlight to ward off the Boogeyman, it seems to be the only thing it fears. • There are four ways into your room; The door, closet, window, and air vent. Watch them carefully.
• The bedside lamp, nightlight, passage light, street light, and even the moon light help you to see around the room.
• The moon will change cycles each night. Full moon, half-moon… no moon.
• Your battery will only last so long. Conserve as much power as you can by relying more on the sounds around you.
• Full dynamic lighting. • Adaptive focus. (Eyes adjust to the dark over time, be careful not to stare into bright lights)
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Rain will drowned out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzard will make it impossible to hear much at all.