Diy cardboard corner furniture - recycled crafts - furniture handmade - Isa ❤️
Channel: Isa's World
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
This video is a tutorial in which I teach as a cardboard furniture is made.
This time it is a corner bookcase with doors , and am inspired by the blue cabinet Yuya , it is a precious vintage furniture.
The materials I used are :
- Dual channel cardboard
- Hot glue
- White wood glue
- Masking tape
- Wire of 2 mm to 0.5 mm shooters and to tie them to the door
- 2 glasses to the extent indicated in the video
- 3 tacos wooden 2.5cm thick
- 12 wooden pieces you screw fittings
- Hinges , washers and crabs to hold doors
- Wood painting
- Ruler, pencil, cutter , hot glue gun
follow me in my social networks
Please give me Like and share