Best CHEAP studio lights: Dimmable CFLs as HUGE ring light
Channel: Nitsan Simantov
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
⬇️ You can support this channel by purchasing from the links below! ⬇️
More with these lights: http://youtu.be/GJ3NX6aoHQs
LINKS TO THESE LIGHTS:
(Sellers made it really difficult to find these kits because of the various names they sell under, so the search terms are different for each website)
● eBay UK link: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5575017717&toolid=10001&campid=5337464088&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_odkw%3Dcontinuous%2Blighting%26_ipg%3D200%26LH_BIN%3D1%26LH_SALE_CURRENCY%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_ftrt%3D901%26_udhi%3D140%26_ftrv%3D1%26_udlo%3D80%26_sop%3D12%26_sac%3D1%26_osacat%3D625%26LH_PrefLoc%3D1%26_dmd%3D1%26_trksid%3Dp2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcontinuous%2B2250w%26_nkw%3Dcontinuous%2B2250w%26_sacat%3D625
● eBay USA link: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5575017717&toolid=10001&campid=5337464088&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2FCameras-Photo-%2F625%2Fi.html%3F_ipg%3D200%26LH_BIN%3D1%26LH_SALE_CURRENCY%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_ftrt%3D901%26_udhi%3D170%26_ftrv%3D1%26_udlo%3D80%26_sac%3D1%26_dmd%3D1%26_nkw%3Dcontinuous%2Blighting%2B5%2Bsocket%26LH_PrefLoc%3D2%26_sop%3D15
● Amazon UK link: http://amzn.to/1iBo7y7
● Amazon USA link: http://amzn.to/1hYHuz5
● Alternatives from B&H: http://bhpho.to/1hFrvFC
● Alternatives from Adorama: http://bit.ly/1kQGnWi
● Rocwing boom pole: http://bit.ly/1xBM5BH
● More about the friction arm:
In this video I show you these fantastic low budget lights that you can order almost anywhere in the world, unlike some lights that are limited to UK only, USA only, etc.
I use them to make a huge ring light shape, which is great for portraits, but they are also usable as normal studio lighting. Very bright and very cheap.
Find me here:
● Join the facebook discussion group: http://on.fb.me/14JZybI
● Work and blog site: http://www.nitsan.co.uk
● Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nitsan.simantov
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nitsan_s
● Google+: http://www.gplus.to/nitsans
● Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/nitsan_simantov
● Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/nitsanpictures
● My eBay items: http://bit.ly/NmFwPa
● Nitsan ProGear store: http://www.nitsanprogear.com
● Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/nitsan
(In short: I am an affiliate with eBay, Amazon, B&H and Adorama, which means I get a small commission when you buy through my links. This helps me create more great videos for you guys. I still always review items honestly, and I never accept any payments to shoot reviews. Thank you for your support.)
I shoot these videos in the hope that it will be helpful, but all information given is just my honest opinion. I make no guarantees whatsoever. You are responsible for your own safety and how you use that information.