Download video: how to make cold porcelain without cooking
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
^^ Please Give Me Credit!! i would appreciate that! :D
(if you want to make video tutorial with this recipe)
and if you did..please tell me .. :D
this video will show you a tutorial how to make cold porcelain without cooked it first and also i think it is more safety for me. i'm still 13 years old and i can't do it myself to cooked the clay so my mother suggest me to make the cold porcelain without cooked it and after i done make the clay i made a creation from it and it's work nicely just as the same as the original one...and i hope you like this tutorial sorry if my english is so bad and thanx for watching ^^
(2014, i'm 15 now TT.TT)
okay, so some of you who still confuse about the measurement here is the ingredients and the measurements you will be needing: ^~^
1. Add 1 cup of white glue.
2. Add 1 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
3. Add 1 tbs of baby oil / olive oil / vegetable oil.
4. Add 1 tbs of vinegar / lime juice.
5. Mix them together.
6. Add just a little bit of body lotion like about 1/2 tea spoon.
7. Mix it again, it should be looks very smooth.
8. Take the dough/ the mixture and put it on your hand.
9. mix it till it's not stick to your hand.
10. If it's still sticky put some corn starch and then mix it again.
11. And lastly store it in plastic BUT before that you have to scrub some body lotion in the plastic.