DNS Unlocker removal completely (DNS Unlocker removal Method 2)
Channel: Mr. RemoveVirus
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
How to remove Ads by DNSUnlocker from your Computer browser(Chrome,Firefox,IE)?
DNS Unlocker is an program that is commonly bundled with other free programs that you download off of the Internet, once installed, This type of adware has been well documented to induce numerous pop-up windows to appear on your browser(Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer).
And the network card DNS servers had been changed to:
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 18.104.22.168
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 22.214.171.124
Completly UnInstall DNS Unlocker step by step:
1. In order to uninstall a program, you will need to have administrator access, or know the administrator password.
2. Click on Start menu , then Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a Program.
4. Select DNS Unlocker version 1.3/1.4 from the list and click Uninstall button.
5. Back to Control Panel , then click View network status and tasks.
6. Click on Local Area Connection.
7. Click on Properties.
8. Click on Internet Protocol Version 1.4 then click Properties button.
9. Choose Obtain DNS server address automatically.
10. Press OK.
11. Clear Chrome DNS Cache.
In the browser address bar go to chrome://net-internals/#dns, and click on the Clear Host Cache button.