How To Reduce Belly Fat Within 14 Days For Women (Top Ab Workouts - No Equipment Needed)
Channel: The Fat Loss For Ladies
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
100% Guaranteed To Lose Belly Fat 4 - 5 Inches in 1 Month Without Any Exercise.
CLICK HERE ►►► http://www.Proven-Fat-Loss-Method.thebestfatlossguide.com/
Learn How To Increase Breast Size From A to C cup Within 4 - 5 Weeks.
100% Guaranteed Method To Get Bigger Boobs Fast & Safe Without Surgery.
CLICK HERE ►►► http://www.Safe-Breast-Enlargement.thebestfatlossguide.com/
*** Foods & Diet Tips To Lose Belly Fat Fast.
1. Eat Healthy Food : Lean meat, chicken, fish, eggs, fruits, beans, seeds, vegetables, low-fat milk, buttermilk, yogurt, flaxseed, whole grain products, olive oil, herbal tea, green tea, etc., are some of the healthy foods that you should include in your diet every day. You should opt for healthy, natural and homemade food rather than going for processed ones.
2. Drink Water : Last, but not the least, apart from the diet and exercises, you need to remain hydrated by drinking sufficient amounts of water every day. Water boosts metabolism and also helps in suppressing appetite to a great extent. On the other hand, having proper sleep for 6-7 hours will also be helpful for losing belly fat fast and healthy.
*** Best Exercises To Lose Belly Fat Fast.
When talking of exercises for fat loss and losing belly fat, cardiovascular exercises are simply the most effective ones. Jogging, running, cycling, brisk walking, etc., are some of the best cardiovascular exercises that help to lose belly fat. You can perform either of these exercises for 20-30 minutes every day to get rid of belly fat & excess fat in your body.
You cannot lose belly fat by doing those endless amounts of crunches. This is because spot reduction cannot be done in any part of the body, including the abdominal. The only way is to lose overall fat in the body, which can be achieved by incorporating healthy eating habits, and stimulating the metabolism by weight training and cardiovascular exercises.
1. Bicycle Crunches: Lie on your back. Clasp your hands behind your head and make your abs tight. Raise your right leg a bit and make it parallel to the ground. Bring your left knee towards your chest, then stretch it straight in the air. Do the same with the right knee, while raising your left leg. Mimic paddling a bicycle. Practice 10-12 rotations daily.
2. Oblique Crunches: Lie on your back with your knees bent. Keep your feet flat on the floor and arms on your side. Contract your abs while bringing your right hand towards your right knee. Fix your neck and head, and your lower back will touch the floor. Exhale and inhale in the same way. Repeat 15 times in a day.
3. Plank : Take a push up position with your elbows and bend your entire body weight resting on your arms. Once your body is positioned in a straight line, hold back your abs for 40 seconds and release it. Rest for 10 to 20 seconds and perform it again. You can repeat this exercise 3 to 4 times.