Download video: Hard Reset Factory Restore Password Wipe Motorola Droid X2 Verizon How to Tutorial
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
How to Hard Reset Factory Restore Password Pattern lock Wipe Guide
Warning All Data will be erased and restored to factory settings.
Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe
1. Power the device off.
2. Press and hold Volume down & the Power button to power the device on. When Fastboot appears (located at the top), release your fingers.
3. Press Volume down (seven times) to select Android Recovery then press Volume down/up key
4. When presented with the Triange & Android screen, simultaneously press Volume up / down key.
5. Press Volume down (twice) to select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button.
6. Press Volume down to select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.
7. When the data wipe is complete, ensure reboot system now is selected then press the Power button.
8. All done!!! Just wait.