Download video: How to build a Lego House - Lego Classic 10692 (2015)
Channel: Nonsense TheMerrier
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Get creative with classic LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors!
Dig into this selection of LEGO® bricks and let your imagination run away with you! The building possibilities are endless, with classic bricks in 29 different colors and special pieces including doors, windows, wheels, eyes and propellers. And if you don’t know where to start, you can find instructions with some ideas to get you going. This is an ideal set to help budding builders of all ages get creative, and would complement any existing LEGO collection.
•Features a wide range of LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors
•Special pieces include 2 different sets of eyes, windows, 2 types of door, wheels, axles and propellers
•LEGO® Classic is designed to inspire open-ended creativity with the LEGO brick
- How to Build a Lego Lighthouse - Lego Classic 10692 (2015) - https://youtu.be/NR9JJrkpjZY
- Step-by-step: How to build a Lego Racing Car - Lego Classic 10692 (2015) - https://youtu.be/RXf7qmkBFxo
- Step-by-step: How to build a Lego Pencil & Eraser - Lego Classic 10692 (2015) - https://youtu.be/LAwQJiV1lEs
- Step-by-step: How to build a Lego Cow - Lego Classic 10692 (2015) - https://youtu.be/TfoK8QmNAPo
- Step-by-step: How to build a Lego Twin-Engine Propeller Plane - Lego Classic 10692 (2015) - https://youtu.be/rTUVFDDUW9g
- Step-by-step: How to build a Lego Sheep - Lego Classic 10692 (2015) - https://youtu.be/2X0RrEc9hAY
- Lego Classic 2015 Unboxing 10692 - Creative Bricks 221 pieces Ideas Included - https://youtu.be/iVgkQ2dkSZ0
•Special pieces encourage imaginative building
•All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
•Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
•Includes a brick separator and comes in a sturdy storage box
•LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection