Indian Bridal Hairstyle (Jura) For Medium to Long Hair
Channel: Beauty Mantra
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Expert hairstylist and Pearl Academy Noida faculty Khampui Thaimei shows how to do a traditional Indian bridal hairstyle.
1. Stuffing (one long cylindrical and one round)
2. Jura/Bobby Pins
3. Hair Extensions (Optional)
1. Stuffing should be flat from both sides.
2. Stuffing comes in different shapes and sizes. Chose one as per the face shape.
3. To cover the stuffing take some hair from one side, do back-combing and then cover the stuffing. Repeat for the other side. Finally cover from the middle.
4. Use sufficient number of bobby pins to properly secure hair to stuffing.
5. For the hair in the front you can take side parting, middle parting or even twisting or french braids. It is up to you.
6. In this hairstyle Khampui makes a high bun on the back side. Since the model has medium length hair she uses a round stuffing to give the height. Use the same side-side-middle technique to cover the back stuffing.
7. Another important thing to keep in mind is the placement of back stuffing. Place it at a position that about 10-20% of it is visible from the front.
8. Make sure the hairstyle is firmly secured so that it can bear even a heavy dupatta.
Hair Stylist - Khampui Thaimei
Shot at Pearl Academy Noida (http://pearlacademy.com/)
Youtube - Creation Tools - Audio library - Track - How About It
Title - How About It
Contributing Artists - Topher Mohr And Alex Elena
Album - Youtube Audio Library