Exploding box card and bow DIY
Channel: Blu3 Tool-Box
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
Here are the measurements for the box and the lid:
The inner-square = 26 cm (10.5")
- the corner cut-outs = 8.8cm (3.5")
The middle-square = 28.5 cm (11.25")
- the corner cut-outs = 9.2cm (3.6")
The outer-square = 30.4 cm (12")
- the corner cut-outs= 10.1cm (4")
- The whole square = 15.5cm (6.1")
- Then measure 2.5 cm (1") from all sides into the middle, in order for you to find where you need to score and cut.
- Then cut out 2 of the scoring lines (2 on one of the sides and 2 on the opposite side)
- The string around the lid is 1 piece of string (with different colours), which is glued onto the lid.
- The knots on the corners of the lid is 4 additional pieces, which is glued on the corners and tucked inside the lid itself - so 5 pieces in total.
- The fishtail template measures 12cm (4.7") across.
- The 'eye' template measures 15.5 (6.1") across
- The little strip template measures 2cm (0.8")
If you have any questions on how it's made, please don't hesitate to ask :)
I will see you soon! ^^
Pastel Slide Long.caf - Apple Inc.
Subscribe and be a part of the Blu3 Tool-Box :)
Follow me on Facebook;
Follow me on twitter;