Slender Man - Halloween 2013
Channel: Joshua Reiniger
TIP: Right-click and select "Save link as.." to download video
Initializing link download.....
For those wondering how to make this yourself:
- White Morphsuit mask: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BNGZTOC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Black suit and pants, white shirt, black or red tie: Look in your closet or at thrift stores
- 5 yards of fabric that matches the suit for the arms and legs: nearest craft store, JoAnn's, in my case.
- Safety pins, or hot glue, or needle and thread to make the leg and arm extensions and attach them to the suit.
- 2 one-half inch or wider, 4-foot wooden dowel rods, like so: http://www.homedepot.com/p/6412U-3-4-in-x-3-4-in-x-48-in-Hardwood-Round-Dowel-10001806/203334066
- A foam pool noodle or some rolled up cardboard to wrap around the dowel rod and give the arms some definition
- Some wire coat hangers that you don't mind destroying, newspaper, and tape to form fingers, which go inside the...
- Pair of white or black gloves
- and last but not least, the drywall stilts: https://smile.amazon.com/MARSHALLTOWN-ST24-SkyWalker-24-Inches-40-Inches/dp/B00002N7UO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477355478&sr=8-1&keywords=drywall+stilts+marshalltown